Quiz no. 1299 (Pronouns)- Cases- 25q

Fill in:

1. ______ won the competition.

a. Himself  b. His  c. He  d. Him


2. The teacher praised ______ for the excellent work.

a. Mine  b. Me  c. My  d. I


3. This phone belongs to ______.

a. Herself  b. Her  c. She  d. Hers


4. Between you and ______, this plan won't work.

a. Myself  b. I  c. Me  d. Mine


5. It is ___1___ who ___2___ the owner.

1.a. Mine  b. Me  c. My  d. I

2.a.Is b.Am c.Are d.Has e.Have


6. The principal called Riya and ______ to the office.

a. Mine  b. Myself  c. Me  d. I


7. The decision is entirely ______.

a. You  b. Yourself  c. Yours  d. Your


8. Nobody except ______ knew the answer.

a. Himself  b. Him  c. His  d. He


9. He doesn't work under ______.

a. Me  b. Myself  c. I  d. Mine


10. My brother is older than ______.

a. Me  b. Myself  c. I  d. Mine


11. She is as tall as ______.

a. Myself  b. Mine  c. Me  d. I


12. Let ______ complete the project first.

a. Himself  b. His  c. Him  d. He


13. The prize was shared between Rahul and ______.

a. Mine  b. Myself  c. I  d. Me


14. The responsibility is ______.

a. Ours  b. Us  c. Our  d. Ourselves


15. ______ is a beautiful car.

a. You  b. Yourself  c. Yours  d. Your


16. Everyone should do ______ duty honestly.

a. Her  b. One's  c. His  d. Any of these


17. All were present but ______ 

a. Mine  b. My  c. I  d. Me


18. This pen is not mine; it is ______.

a. Her  b. She  c. Hers  d. Herself


19. No one but ______ was selected for the post.

a. Himself  b. His  c. He  d. Him


20. She forbade you and ______ to leave.

a. Himself  b. His  c. He  d. Him


21. He objected to ______ coming late.

a. Mine  b. My  c. I  d. Me


22. He insisted on ______ buying a new house.

a. Himself  b. His  c. He  d. Him


23. Every boy and every girl has done ______ work.

a.his b.her c.their d.one's


24. His car is faster than ______ 

a. You  b. Yourself  c. Yours  d. Your


25. But for ______ help, I would have died.

a. You  b. Yourself  c. Yours  d. Your

Comments