Quiz no.1326 (Mixed quiz)

1.Improve the bracketed part:
She could have paid the dues if she (have) funds.
a.has b.has had c.had had d.No improvement

2.Spot the error:
Are 1/ either she 2/ or I 3/ selected?4/ NE5/

3.The synonym for COHERENT is.......... 
a.murky b.kneel c.ridicule d.lucid

4.The antonym for EMANCIPATE is............
a.resolve b.end c.chain d.free

5.Voice:
We don't have to look into this.
a. This have been looked into.
b. This has been looked into.
c. This doesn't have to look into.
d. This doesn't have to be looked into.

6.Narration
He said to me," Help me, will you?"
a. He requested me to help him.
b. He asked me whether I would helped him. 
c. He asked me if I will help him.
d. He asked me if I should help him.

7.Rearrangement
P. admitted that Dhoni did err on a couple of
Q. one of England's shrewdest captains
R. couldn't force the pace of the innings
S. occasions during the last World Cup where he
a.QPSR b.SRPQ c.QSRP d.QRPS

8.Which one is correct?
A.She like her friends are interested.
B.It is I who am in need.
C.He or I is eligible.
D.Neither of them have watched this movie.

9.Find the incorrectly spelt word:
A.Weird 
B.Plunged
C.Carribean 
D.Coherent

10.Identify the bracketed part:
She is coming (tomorrow).
A.adverb
B.adjective 
C.pronoun
D.conjunction
E.preposition

Comments