Answers- 105, 106, 107, 108

105.Change the voice:
Somebody should have cleaned the windows yesterday. किसी को कल खिड़कियां साफ करनी चाहिए थीं।

(A) The windows were not cleaned yesterday. 
(B) The windows had to be cleaned yesterday. 
(C) The windows should have been cleaned yesterday. ✅
(D) The windows should be cleaned yesterday. 
Expl.
Active- should have v3
Passive- should have been v3

106.Give one word:
A sudden experience causing fear
A. Frisk तलाशी लेना 
B. Freight चीज़े जो ढोई जाये 
C. Fright ✅
D. Fragile जो आसानी से टूट जाये। 

107.Improve the bracketed part:
(Previous paper, Year ****)
Though it was raining, (but I) went out.

(a) yet me- Objective case "me" का प्रयोग नहीं होगा। 
(b) I ✅
(c) however I- Conjunction "Though" है तो conjunctive "However" का प्रयोग नहीं होगाl
(d) No improvement- "Though" के साथ but का प्रयोग गलत है।

108.Find the correctly spelt word:
A. Forey- Foray सही spelling है।
B. Phoney ✅ नकली
C. Spurios- Spurious सही spelling है।
D. Boguss- Bogus सही spelling है। 

Meanings:
Foray- attack करना
Bogus/ Spurious/ Phoney- नकली/ फ़्रॉड

Comments