Answers- 93, 94, 95, 96

93.Spot the error:: 
The director prefers (a) / your plan than ✅ (b) / the one given by (c) / the other members of the committee. (d) / No error (e)
Expl.
..prefer के साथ than के स्थान पर to का प्रयोग होता है। 
(Exception- prefer+ Infinitive+ rather than का प्रयोग सम्भव है।)
I prefer coffee to tea. ✅ (with noun)
I prefer running to walking. ✅ (with gerund)
I prefer to run rather than walk. ✅ (with infinitive)

94.Fill in: 
The special court was ____________ without having reached any decision on the case.
(a) adjourned ✅- स्थगित करना (पूरी प्रक्रिया का एक अंश पूरा करने के बाद)
(b) dispersed- फैलना/ फैलाना
(c) postponed- स्थगित करना (किसी कारण से कोई कार्य किसी संजय न हो पाये तो किसी अन्यh समय के लिये schedule करना)
(d) recesse+d- ब्रेक (जब कोई कार्य न किया जाये)

95.Find the synonym: 
Persuade
(a) inspection- निरीक्षण 
(b) delinquency- जुर्म
(c) convince ✅- मना लेना
(d) follow- फ़ॉलो करना 

96.Find the antonym: 
Destruction
(a) Havoc- कहर
(b) Harmony ✅- तालमेल
(c) Defeat- हराना
(d) Regret- पछतावा

Comments