Quiz no. 1334 (Mixed quiz)

1.Spot the error:
A. She is capable
B. of performing better
C. but she lacks of self-confidence.
D. No error

2.Fill in the blank:
I have ________ money than my elder sister.
A. Little
B. Fewer
C. Less
D. Few

3.Choose the synonym of "Perplexity":
A. Happiness
B. Confusion
C. Simplicity
D. Calmness

4.Choose the antonym of "Learned":
A. Brilliant
B. Wise
C. Educated
D. Ignorant

5.Rearrange the sentences in the correct order:

A. He wished he could own every one of them.

B. A balloon seller stood on the roadside holding colorful balloons.

C. The little boy was fascinated by their bright colours.

D. However, he knew his parents would refuse to buy them, saying he was too old.

A. BCAD
B. BACD
C. CBAD
D. ACBD

6.Change the voice:
When will you complete the assignment?
A. When will the assignment complete by you?
B. When can the assignment be completed by you?
C. When will the assignment be completed by you?
D. When was the assignment completed by you?

7.Change into indirect speech:
She says to me, "Where are you going today?"
A. She asked me where I was going that day.
B. She says to me where I am going today.
C. She asks me where I am going today.
D. She asked me where I am going today.

8.Choose the one-word substitute:
To speak or write in an unfairly critical manner about someone.
A. Praise
B. Glorify
C. Defend
D. Vilify

9.Improve the bracketed part:
Anita promised to protect me from (been punished) by the teacher.
A. Been punished
B. Being punished
C. Being punish
D. No improvement

10.Find the incorrectly spelt word:
A. Achievement
B. Accommodation
C. Discipline
D. Rejuvinate

Comments