1.I don’t like this shirt. Can I see ______ one?
A) other
B) another
C) others
D) the others
2.Some students went home, but ______ stayed behind.
A) another
B) other
C) the others
D) the other
3.I have two pens. One is blue, and ______ is black.
A) another
B) other
C) the other
D) others
4.Would you like ______ cup of tea?
A) other
B) another
C) the other
D) others
5.Some people enjoy reading, while ______ prefer watching movies.
A) another
B) the other
C) the others
D) others
6.There are two doors. One is locked, and ______ is open.
A) another
B) other
C) the others
D) the other
7.I need ______ five minutes to finish this work.
A) other
B) another
C) the others
D) others
8.There are many books on the table. Some are new, and ______ are old.
A) another
B) the other
C) others
D) the others
9.I have finished three questions. I will do ______ later.
A) another
B) the others
C) other
D) the other
10.I have five friends. One of them is a doctor. ........ is a scientist. ........... is a teacher, and ........... are students.
A) another
B) the other
C) others
D) the others
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments!