Quiz no. 1348 (Participial adjectives)- 25

1.The movie was very ______.
A) boredom
B) boring
C) bored
D) bore

2.I felt ______ after watching the horror film.
A) frightened
B) frighten
C) frightening
D) frightens

3.The teacher gave us an ______ lesson.
A) interest
B) interesting
C) interested
D) interests

4.The students were ______ by the difficult question.
A) confused
B) confusion
C) confusing
D) confuse

5.The news was very ______.
A) shocks
B) shocking
C) shocked
D) shock

6.The problem is ............
A) Disturbed 
B) Disturbing

7.The children were ______ by the magician's performance.
A) amaze
B) amazing
C) amazed
D) amazement

8.She is ............ so people avoid her. 
A) Annoyed
B) Annoying 

9.I am ______ in learning Spanish.
A) interests
B) interested
C) interesting
D) interest

10.The sound was ..........
A) Terrified
B) Terrifying 

11.The long journey was ______.
A) tire
B) tired
C) tires
D) tiring

12.I am ............ about him.
A) Concerned
B) Concerning

13.The instructions were ______.
A) confused
B) confusion
C) confusing
D) confuse

14.I was ______ by the instructions.
A) confuse
B) confused
C) confusing
D) confusion

15.I like ............ potatoes.
A) Roasting
B) Roasted

16.The school trip was very ______.
A) excitement
B) excited
C) excite
D) exciting

17.I saw a ........... star in the night.
A) Fallen
B) Falling

18.Working all night was ______.
A) exhausting
B) exhaustion
C) exhausted
D) exhaust

19.The performance was ..........
A) Satisfied
B) Satisfying

20.The loud noise was ______.
A) frighten
B) frightening
C) frightened
D) fright

21.We were ______ by the beautiful scenery.
A) impression
B) impressing
C) impressed
D) impress

22.The journey was ..........
A) Tired
B) Tiring

23.The teacher looked ______ after checking all the exam papers.
A) interested
B) exhausted
C) exhausting
D) exciting

24.The students found the lecture ______.
A) excited
B) interested
C) boring
D) bored

25.She was ______ about the upcoming competition.
A) interesting
B) excited
C) boring
D) exciting

Comments