Answers- 199, 200, 201, 202

199.Fill in:
No one was there, .........?
a.wasn't they b.☑️ were they c.was he d.wasn't he
Expl.

टॉपिक question tag में यदि statement में subject 'someone, no one, anyone, everyone, anybody, nobody, somebody, everybody' हो तो question tag का subject THEY होता है!

200.The synonym for NONCHALANT is.......... 
a.vigilant b.poised c.pliant d.☑️heedless
Expl.
Nonchalant= careless
Heedless= careless

201.Narration
She said ,"I wish I were a doctor."
a. She said she had a doctor.
b. She had wished she were a doctor.
c. ☑️She wished she were a doctor.
d. She said she were a doctor.
Expl.
Reported speech में I wish के साथ past subjective "were" का प्रयोग हुआ हो तो reporting verb को wish* में बदल देते हैं.

..she had a doctor.. उसके पास डॉक्टर था..❌
..had wished..❌ Reporting speech का tense चेंज नहीं होता है!

202.Spot the error:
If you have made 1/ a mistake while filling up2/ the form, you 3/ must be informed the ☑️4/ Income Tax Department immediately.5/ NE6/
Expl.
..must be informed..❌
..must inform..✔ (Active बनेगा क्योंकि object "the Income Tax Department" मौजूद है।)

Comments