231.The antonym for RETARD is............
a.obstruct b.opaque c.nasty d.☑️promote
Expl.
Retard= स्थिति ख़राब करना/ सामान्य गति से आगे न बढ़ने देना
Promote= आगे बढ़ाना
232.Narration
She said to me, "Fie! Your room is dirty."
a.She exclaimed with alas that my room is dirty
b. She exclaimed with sorrow that my room was dirty.
c. She exclaimed with sadness that my room was dirty.
d.☑️She exclaimed with disgust that my room was dirty.
Expl.
Fie (interjection)= छि (घृणा भाव के लिए)
233.Improve the bracketed part:
She will [marry to] Mohan.
a.marry ☑️
b.be married - यहाँ to होना चाहिए।
c.marry with - "With" नहीं आएगा।
d.No improvement - "Active= Will marry" के बाद to का प्रयोग गलत है।
Exl.
He married her. ✅ AV
She was/got married to him. ✅ PV
234.Fill in:
............ there, he would not slap you.
A.Had I been
B.Were I ☑️
C.If I am
D.If I had
Expl.
Would+ v1 का अर्थ है कि यह 2nd conditional sentence है। तो "If I were there" या इसकी inverted form "Were I there" का प्रयोग होगाl
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments!