239.Fill in:
As ....... the money, we'll discuss it tomorrow.
a.on b.with c.from d.☑️for
Expl.
As for= with regard to= के सम्बन्ध में/ जहाँ तक इसकी बात है✔
240.The synonym for AVARICE is..
a.veracity b.version c.vertical d.☑️voracity
Expl.
Avarice= लालच
Voracity= लालच
241.Improve the bracketed part
She (resembles) her mother.
a.resembles with b.resembles to c.resemble d.☑️No improvement
Expl.
Verb= resembles के बाद preposition नहीं आएगी।
242.Which sentence is correct?
a. He answered to my question.
b. We have never attacked on any country.
c. ☑️He allowed drinking there.
d. She bade me to go.
Expl.
Answer= noun
He gave the answer to my question.✔
Answer= verb
He answered my question.✔
Attack= verb
I attacked him.✔
Attack= noun
I made an attack on him.✔
Bid bade bidden bidding= निर्देश देना
Active v में
She bade me to go.❌
She bade me go.☑️
Passive v में
I was bidden to go. ☑️
Object हो तो
He allowed me to drink there.✔
Object न हो तो
He allowed drinking there.✔
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments!