Quiz no. 1381 (Basics)- 25q

Name- ……………………………………..

Class- ………………………………………

 

BASICS:

 

Fill in:

1.I ....... to my college every day.

a.has gone / b.go / c.going / d.goes

2.He ....... here to learn English.

a.come / b.has came / c.comes / d.has going

3.We ....... a book to read. [Nishant, 9555758152]

a.has / b.was having / c.had has / d.have

4.She ....... all my money.

a.has / b.was having / c.had has / d.have

5.You ....... know who .......

a.doesn't- I am / b.don't- I am / c.doesn't- am I / d.don't- am I

6.Mohan ....... sing well. [Nishant, 9555758152]

a.do not / b.does not / c.has not / d.have not

7.He ....... walking when I saw him.

a.has been / b.was / c.is / d.had been

8.She ....... running ....... morning. [Nishant, 9555758152]

a.has been- since / b.is- since / c.has been- for / d.is- for

9.He ....... playing well ....... a few years.

a.has been- since / b.is- since / c.has been- for / d.is- for

10.The thief ....... away before the police arrived.

a.has run / b.had run / c.runs / d.run

11.She ....... after I had gone. [Nishant, 9555758152]

a.had came / b.had come / c.came / d.comes

12.I ....... him last year.

a.meet / b.meets / c.has met / d.met

13.She ....... me three hours ago.

a.has phoned / b.phoned / c.phone / d.phones

14.He ....... angry since morning. [Nishant, 9555758152]

a.have been / b.is / c.has been / d.has

15.She ....... unwell since Monday.

a.have been / b.was / c.has / d.has been

16.I ....... to Delhi three times.

a.have been / b.have / c.have went / d.gone

17.I ....... him since 2016. [Nishant, 9555758152]

a.have been knowing / b.knew / c.knows / d.have known

18.She ....... that she would attend the meeting.

a.promised / b.was promising / c.have promised / d.promising

19.If he ....... late, I will not let him enter the exam hall.

a.is come / b.come / c.comes / d.will come

20.Have you ever ....... to China?

a.go / b.went / c.been / d.going [Nishant, 9555758152]

21.Did you ....... where she .......?

a.know-lives / b.knew-lived / c.knew-lives / d.know-lived

22.Could you tell me what .......?

a.you wants / b.did you wanted / c.you want / d.do you want

23.Where ....... him last week?

a.you see / b.you saw / c.do you see / d.did you see

24.How ...... everything? [Nishant, 9555758152]

a.you managed / b.you manage / c.do you manage / d.did you managed

25.Where ....... since 2009?

a.have you living / b.you are you living / c.are you living / d.have you been living

 

Thank you- Nishant

Comments