Answers- 251, 252, 253, 254

251.Voice
The book has excited me.
a. I have excited at the book.
b. I have been excited in the book.
c. I have been excited by the book.
d. ☑️I have been excited about the book.
Expl.
Passive voice sentences में कुछ verbs (v3) आपने साथ by के स्थान पर कुछ अन्य prepositions के साथ आती हैं! ऐसे कुछ combinations निम्नलिखित हैं!

Surprised/ astonished/ astounded/ shocked/ startled= at
Thronged/ filled/ covered/ decorated/ pleased/ disgusted= with
Annoyed= at sth
Annoyed= with sb
Interested/ engulfed/ contained= in
Worried/ excited= about
Known= to

252.The synonym for BASHFUL is ...........
a.depressed b.☑️timid c.courageous d.bold
Expl.
Bashful= जो अपनी बात कहने से डरे/ डरपोक

253.Fill in:
She can't put up .......... your bad habits.
A.in
B.with ☑️
C.for
D.to
Expl.
Put up with= झेलना

254.Which one is incorrect?
A.Unless you focus, you can succeed. ☑️
B.I work hard so that I may succeed.
C.Work hard lest you should fail.
D.She set fire to the bus.
Expl.
Unless का अर्थ if not होता है। तो option. A का सेंस "यदि तुम फोकस नहीं करोगे तो सफल हो सकते हो।" है, जो कि illogical है। या तो unless के स्थान पर if का प्रयोग होगा या can के स्थान पर can't का प्रयोग इसको ठीक कर देगा।

Comments