255.Voice
I found him beating her.
a. ☑️I found her being beaten by him.
b. I was found her being beaten by him.
c. He was found being beaten by her.
d. He was found being beating her.
Expl.
Active= I saw him helping the poor.
Passive= I saw the poor being helped by him.
256.Voice
Listen to him.
a. He should be listened.
b. ☑️He should be listened to.
c. Let he be listened to.
d. Let him be listen to.
Expl.
Passive voice sentences में Verb के बाद प्रयुक्त preposition* को remove नहीं करते हैं!✔✔
Let+ he..❌
Let+ him..✔
..be listen..❌
..be listened..✔
257.Fill in
The workers are clamouring ....... increasing their wages.
a.on b.against c.☑️for d.of
Expl.
Clamour for= demand करना
Clamour against= शिकायत करना
258.Fill in
She is disposed......... blaming others.
a.☑️to b.of c.from d.for
Expl.
dispose to= झुकाव होना/ कुछ करने की tendency होना
dispose of= छुटकारा पाना
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments!